* Most important: I don’t refuse anyone treatment for lack of money. So don’t be shy if that is a difficulty for you, just ask.
A session lasts for about 60 minutes (up to 90 minutes for a first consultation). The rates are on a sliding scale to make Shiatsu as widely available as possible.
* The standard rate is £30 for a consultation at my own treatment room.
* For lower incomes, I charge £18.
* I don’t turn anyone away for lack of money, so please ask if money is short.
* When booking a series of 3 sessions or more, there is a 20% discount.
* If you want a home visit, please contact me to enquire whether that can be arranged.
Don’t worry, I won’t be asking for any proof of income – what you pay is largely up to you.
And if you find yourself in the happy position of being able to afford £30, you are helping facilitate a treatment for someone who can’t.